Reiki Second Degree (Okuden) Training Course
The Reiki ‘Second Degree’ course is equivalent to a two day training course which consists of a home study pack and a practical training day. Before the course, you will spend approximately 6 hours working through a home study pack and then attend a single day practical training day where you will focus on practical energy work in the company of a few other students. This approach provides you with a complete training in Reiki at Second Degree.
The Reiki ‘Second Degree’ course will provide you with ways of deepening your experience and understanding of the energy, furthering your self-healing and spiritual development, and providing you with practical approaches and tools that will enhance your treatment of others, whether in person or at a distance.
The Home Study Pack
The study pack consists of a comprehensive ‘Okuden’ Manual and two audio cd’s which cover everything you will learn on the day of the course.
The first cd contains 60 minutes of commentary which summarises the main themes of your manuel:
– What Reiki’s founder taught and how we can follow the original system in the modern world
– How to benefit from the energies of earth ki and heavenly ki through meditation
– The importance of experiencing a state of oneness and its use in distant healing
– How to use earth ki and heavenly ki when treating others
– How to open yourself to intuitive working
– Ways of directing the energy using intent
– The Reiki symbols: how to draw them and say their names
The second cd contains guided meditations:
– Hatsu Rei Ho (energy exercises)
– Self teatment meditation
– Distant healing session
– Symbol meditation
The first two meditations are introduced at First Degree level. The second two meditations are used at Second Degree level.
– General Introduction: reviews what has happened since First Degree
– Talk: the original system that Usui taught and how we can echo the original approaches
– ‘Second Degree’ empowerment: First of three connections to Reiki
– Talk: earth ki and heavenly ki and the use of symbols to represent these energies
– Practice session: Go through energy exercises to exprience earth ki
– ‘Second Degree’ empowerment: second of three connections to Reiki
– Practice Session: Go through energy exercises to experience heavenly ki and compare with earth ki
– Talk: using these two energies in a treatment context
– Practice Session: using the two energies on each other
– ‘Second Degree’ empowerment: third of three connections to Reiki
– Talk: Oneness and Distant healing: various approaches explored
– Practice: distant healing session
– Talk: the use of intent to direct energy
– Practice Session: various methods of directing energy – using visualisation and intent – includes “many hands” and eye method
– Talk: working intuitively using the Japanese approach called “Reijo Ho”
– Long Practice Session: opening to intuition and allowing the energy to guide your hands
– Final comments
At the end of the practical training day, you will receive a certificate which confirms that you have successfully completed and satisfied the requirements of the ‘Second Degree’ of Reiki. If you wish to become a Reiki Practitioner, you will require this certificate for insurance purposes.
Venue: 21 Springfield Rd, Harrow , HA1 1QF
Date: (To be confirmed)
– The fee of the Second Degree course is £190. You pay a deposit of £80 in advance, and the balance is paid on the day of the course. I will send course materials as soon as I receive your deposit.
– (If you have completed Reiki First Degree with someone else, do not worry as I can provide you with a ‘conversion pack’).
– There will be a break for lunch (approx 45 mins). You can either bring a packed lunch or buy something from the nearby shops and cafes. I will provide water and hot drinks.
– You will be lying on a treatment table, when you practice, so wear something comfortable.
– Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment – there will be no more than six students on any Reiki ‘Second Degree’ course.
If you would like to book a place on the course or have any other questions regarding the course please feel free to contact me – Gina 0777 136 5504